Wednesday 7 August 2013

Argos Up Selling and a £500 Draw.

Have you ever visited  an Argos store and been annoyed by the attempts of the checkout person to up sell you  insurance?

Okay they're only doing their job so I don't have a gripe with the assistant, they must hate doing it themselves.

I went there on Monday to buy a computer mouse.

Do I want to insure my new £5.99 computer mouse for two years?

Well no not really;  if it fails within a time frame where I would reasonably expect it to keep working I will bring it back and seek a refund under existing legislation.

Anyway on my receipt I notice you can give feedback to Argos and enter a prize draw to win £500 at the same time.

Here's the link  www.tellargos.co.uk

Why not enter the draw and tell them how you feel about up selling.

I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment



All posts are moderated so there may be a slight delay publishing your comment.