Friday 14 February 2014

Review: CUT IT OUT Wall Stickers


Bring life to your walls sticker by sticker

Cut it out wall stickers was created with its customers in mind, offering  an affordable yet innovative way of styling your interior.


I was delighted to be chosen to review CUT IT OUT Wall Stickers.



Professionally cut out of vinyl with no white borders or reflective overlay

Premium matt finish giving the appearance it was painted onto your wall

Sticks to all smooth surfaces, walls, tiles, glass etc.

Simple to apply & easily removable without any damage to the surface

Lasts up to 25 years when applied indoors

All wall stickers are made to order & are hand finished

I'm in the middle of decorating and renovating throughout my home and have recently found myself in possession of  a much improved but very plain bathroom.


CUT IT OUT Wall Stickers came to my rescue


From initial contact the wall sticker arrived within a couple of days.

I chose the 'Bamboo Within Circle Wall Sticker' because I needed to enliven the plain glass surround of my shower unit and I chose 'dark yellow' because this is the shade I've decided to use to accent an otherwise grey/white bathroom.


The decal was applied to the outside of my shower unit.

You press the Decal to the surface and carefully peel off the backing plastic leaving only the decal without raw edges,  just a beautiful painted on appearance

One point I would like to make is that you must be absolutely sure where you want the decal before you start to apply  it because I suspect it would not be easy to take it off intact if you made a mistake.

I probably chose the most difficult  surface to apply a decal to solely because I can view the finished job from both sides.

Initial application was easy and on a blank wall that would have been the end of it, as it was a shower unit I then spent some time smoothing out a few bubbles with a cloth and I must admit careful application of a pin resolved the really stubborn ones but I think I created  the tranquil yet brighter bathroom I'd hoped for.

Here is a photo of the finished job, apologies for the sidelong angle - it is quite a cramped space.

The pattern on the wall is a shadow caused by the flash.


I would love to use more Decals around my home in future but sadly I inherited a lot of wood chip wallpaper so until I can motivate myself to remove it all emulsion is my best option.

You can find CUT IT OUT Wall Stickers at


Disclosure

I was supplied with the Decal of my choice free of charge for the purpose of  an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment



All posts are moderated so there may be a slight delay publishing your comment.